Our clothing items go by Asian sizes which run smaller than non-Asian ones given the same size label, by an average of 1 to 2 sizes difference. The table below has been tested through many of our customers and serves as a very good reference for choosing accurate sizes. Of course, it is always best to look at individual product size measurements to see if they will fit you well. It is not a good idea from our experience to choose sizes that fit just right as that tends to be too tight.
|XS/ 0-2||4-6||32-34||M||31½” -32½”||23″-24″||33½” -35″|
|S/ 4-6||8-10||36-38||L||33½ -34½”||25″-26″||36″-37″|
|M/ 8-10||12-14||38-40||XL||35½” -37½”||27″-28″||38″-39″|
|L/12- 14||14-16||42||2XL||38″ -39½”||29½” -31″||40½” -42″|
Unless otherwise specified on the product page, it is best to care for your clothing according to the following:
- Hand-wash or delicate-wash setting for cotton and synthetic fabrics.
- Hand-wash only for knitted clothing and for clothing containing wool.
- Use cold to cool temperature water.
- Hang-dry in a cool well ventilated area.
- Low temperature ironing only
- No bleaching(unless clothing color is white)
- Do not brush.
Proper care for your bought items ensures they stay true to the date you bought them for as long as possible.